Kemp Chutti/Maang Tikka
Sale Sold out
Regular price ₹3,800.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Pure silver with semi precious stones and fresh water pearls.
- Wipe with a plain cotton cloth after use to remove the sweat which will oxidize the jewellery.
- Store the jewellery in a air tight poly cover and in plastic or card board box.
- Avoid storing in velvet boxes or pouches.
- Avoid using any cream or perfumes directly on the jewellery.
- Leaving it in open air overnight will oxidize the jewellery faster as silver has the natural tendency to oxidize when exposed to the atmosphere.
- Gold plating in silver jewellery will not last forever, gold plating in silver jewellery will definitely fade away at one point in time which is natural process in silver jewellery.
- The product can be re-polished from local jeweller or us (only in case the jewellery is purchased from us) at extra charges.
- Each jewellery is unique in its own way and we request to handle the jewellery with utmost care.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Orders placed will be shipped from Monday to Friday only. Orders will not be shipped on Saturday and Sunday.
- Domestic orders will be dispatched within 2 to 5 working days time from the date of order placed.
- The shipping time may vary with the courier partner we are associated with and the shipment will get delivered anywhere between 2 to 5 working days time within India.
- We are not liable for any delivery delay by the shipping partner. In that case we will assist you to track down the shipment details.
- For international orders, the shipping time varies based on the country, between 15 to 30 days. Any extra charges (tax/customs) will be borne by the customer.
- In case of shipment being returned due to non availability/non reach ability of the receiver, the customer has to pay the shipping charges for re-shipping the consignment.