Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 7,770.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Our best seller elephant zircon necklace in red strawberry beads.
Every product is uniquely crafted!! The handmade process may result in slight variations or some imperfections which make the jewellery perfect in its own kind.
Materials: 92.5 Pure silver, Plating: 24k Gold micron plating, Stones & Beads: Semi-precious, Pearls: Freshwater pearls.
- Wipe with a plain cotton cloth after use to remove the sweat which will oxidize the jewellery.
- Store the jewellery in a air tight poly cover and in plastic or card board box.
- Avoid storing in velvet boxes or pouches.
- Avoid using any cream, perfume, lotion or sunscreen after wearing the jewel.
- Leaving it in open air overnight will oxidize the jewellery faster as silver has the natural tendency to oxidize when exposed to the atmosphere.
- Gold plating in silver jewellery will not last forever, gold plating in silver jewellery will definitely fade away at one point in time which is natural process in silver jewellery.
- Do not clean with chemicals or any solution.
- Try not to wear when sweating.
- The product can be re-polished from local jeweller or us (only in case the jewellery is purchased from us) at extra charges.
- Each jewellery is unique in its own way and we request to handle the jewellery with utmost care.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Orders placed will be shipped from Monday to Friday only. Orders will not be shipped on Saturday and Sunday.
- Domestic orders will be dispatched within 2 to 5 working days time from the date of order placed.
- The shipping time may vary with the courier partner we are associated with and the shipment will get delivered anywhere between 2 to 5 working days time within India.
- We are not liable for any delivery delay by the shipping partner. In that case we will assist you to track down the shipment details.
- For international orders, the shipping time varies based on the country, between 15 to 30 days. Any extra charges (tax/customs) will be borne by the customer.
- In case of shipment being returned due to non availability/non reach ability of the receiver, the customer has to pay the shipping charges for re-shipping the consignment.